Season Tickets/Passes Ticket claiming Procedure for upcoming senior games
In order to give an understanding of the challenges we face trying to cater for everyone, the county has over 1,400 passes between Croke Park Club Plus, Co Board Season Tickets (€120) and Co Board Concessionary Passes (€25). In order to track attendance and traceability, all these pass holders must have a ticket from our new ticket system to attend all club fixtures this year and present this ticket on entry for scanning with their appropriate pass/season ticket.
As a result you must first register your details on the new ticketing system in order to access the code for their permit to attend their chosen game(s). Tipperary GAA will release the registration details early next week W/C July 13th.
Our season ticket holders/pass holders will all get priority for a limited time period each week (TBA W/C July 13th) to obtain a ticket for their selected game before tickets are placed on public sale but we cannot guarantee availability for the popular games as they will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
When you are registered there will be a section on the Tipperary website for pass holders: (TBA W/C July 13th) where users will log in based on their registration details provided and then claim one ticket. Season ticket holders and pass members are reminded that you will only be able to claim one ticket for one game each day.
You will need to provide an email address, phone number and name for your ticket for contact tracing purposes. Tickets will only scan once a day at the game that ticket is valid for. Tickets scanned twice will appear on the scanner and you will NOT be permitted entry. Please produce your ticket on your phone or print out and pass at the game.
Securing tickets for the game is with the responsibility of the season ticket/pass holders rather than with the club.
Match Tickets for Tipperary GAA Co Championships
Message from county board:
Before I outline the criteria for admission to our County Championship games commencing next weekend, I will refer to a few points from the communication sent out from Croke Park last Fri July 10th headlined,
NHSC Guidelines on Return of Spectators to GAA Club Games
• For games with an expected attendance of 200 or more it is recommended that entry should be by pre-paid ticket only (to include spectators and non-spectators and complementary)
• Tickets must be purchased in advance of the game online or at a location away from the ground entry point if on the day sales are necessary
• Commencing 20th July 2020 in accordance with the Government of Ireland Revised Roadmap (and subject to the full implementation of Phase 4 by the Govt), a maximum gathering of 500 persons is permitted. This will therefore restrict the total capacity at GAA grounds to 500 until further notice. The figure of 500 includes all present at the ground, including staff, volunteers, players, backroom staff, media, contractors, and spectators of all ages
• Spectators should be aware that all the risks posed from Covid-19 cannot be eliminated, including attending GAA games but that essential control measures have been put in place to reduce risks for members.
Following on from above Tipperary Co Board are allocating tickets as follows for the forthcoming Co Championships;
First Weekend commencing July 17th( Football) with 200 attendance restriction
• Allocation of tickets to competing clubs ......... 140 tickets.....2 x 70 tickets per club ie. 40 comps for players/backroom and 30 for sale to club members. (The club Secretary will have access to a link to sell/print off these tickets on-line with the proceeds coming direct to Co Board).
• Allocation to Season Ticket/Passes only... 30 tickets to obtain a permit to attend a game (Limited to one game per day)
• Balance for Co Board...................................30 tickets (Media/Staff etc etc).
From Weekend commencing July 24th (Hurling) with 500 attendance restriction
• Allocate tickets to competing clubs ......... 280 tickets.....2 x 140 tickets per club ie. 40 comps for players/backroom and 100 for sale to club members. (As above...the club Secretary will have access to a link to sell/print off these tickets on-line with the proceeds coming direct to Co Board).
• Allocation to Season Ticket/Passes only... 170 tickets to obtain a permit to attend their game (Limited to one game per day)
• Balance for Co Board.....50 tickets (Media/Staff etc).
Every Thurs Morning
All unsold tickets from both above will go on Public Sale... Limited to 2 per purchase catering for Adult/OAP/Student/Juvenile. Limited to one juvenile per adult.
Every ticket sold must have a registered name and mobile number for traceability. Once the tickets go on general availability the one game per day restriction will be removed
Ticket Purchasing Proceedure
• Supporters or Club Secretary will log on to the the Tipp GAA Web Site <tipperary.gaa.ie>
• Click on link to purchase tickets or obtain permit if they have passes.
• See full list of Fixtures for the following weekend
• Click on your chosen game for each day
• Enter your name and mobile plus payment details
• Download barcode to phone or print off the hard copy A4 sheet
• Present to stewards at the entry gate to the match for scanning. If €25 concession ticket the appropriate pass must be shown (inc photo). If OAP/Stud ID must be shown.
Kiladangan GAA Club will be issuing details on the clubs social media this Wednesday night/Thursday morning regarding the procedures for tickets for the games.
The North Minor ‘A’ Hurling Championship will commence this coming Saturday 18th where Kiladangan will take on Toomevara in Nenagh at 2pm. Please note the change in fixture.
The Junior ‘B’ championship fixtures have been released and read as follows:
Friday 31st July @ 7pm – v Moneygall in Moneygall
Friday 7th Aug @ 7pm – v Portroe in Puckane
Friday 14th August @ 7pm – v Shannon Rovers in Ballinderry
Friday 21st August @ 7pm – v Newport in Puckane
Friday 28th August @ 7pm – v Lorrha in Lorrha
Euro Millions Draw
Kiladangan GAA Club, in partnership with North Tipperary Hospice, will be running a Euro Millions Draw. The proceeds of the draw will be split 50:50 between Kiladangan GAA & the Hospice. For just a once off €20 entry, you will be entered in the Euro Millions draw and Euro Millions plus draw for the year as part of the syndicate with 1,600 chances of winning.. The draw will be starting on September 24th. You can purchase a ticket online at kiladangangaa.com/products or by texting 083 861 7641 or contact any club officer or player. Tickets will also be available to purchase in Tonys Tipp Top Shop in Ballycommon or Kennedys shop in Puckane.
Paul and Alan Flynn carried out the Kiladangan Lotto draw on Monday 6th August which was broadcast live on Facebook. There was no winner of the €10,900 jackpot (3,8,14,35) or the Second Chance €500 Draw (7,11,16,18). The €25 lucky dip winners were as follows:
John Slattery (New York), Cindy Stanley (Puckane), Martin Gleeson (Peterfield), Sean Forde (Cushmona).
Many thanks to the large number of people that have signed up. We would urge people to sign up for the lotto online at kiladangangaa,com/products. There are currently a number of options available online on how long you can sign up for. You can also enter the lotto in the Kennedys shop in Puckane and in Tonys shop in Ballycommon. The lotto will be streamed live on the Kiladangan Facebook page every Monday at 9pm.
It is required that all those attending training will need to complete the Health Questionnaire online at returntoplay.gaa.ie. This needs to be completed before every training for the foreseeable future. Those who do not have it completed will not be permitted to train.
Covid-19 Online Learning
The GAA have launched the Covid-19 education E-learning module on-line to inform club members on the safe return to Gaelic Games guidelines.
This E-learning module MUST be completed by all team mentors,adult players, covid supervisors and parents/guardians of juvenile players BEFORE returning to play/train.
It takes about twenty minutes to complete and you will be issued with a certificate at the end which MUST be presented to the Covid Supervisor before returning to play/training
The module is available on the clubs social media pages or contact any club officer and they will be able to provide you with a link.
The round robin stages of the North Juvenile hurling will commence next week with the Under 16’s taking on Borris Ileigh in Borrisoleigh next Monday 20th at 7.30pm. The Under 12 B’s will take on Silvermines at 7.45 pm in Dolla on Tuesday 21st July whilst the Under 12 ‘D’ will have a bye. The Under 14’s will be away to Newport at 7.30 pm on Thursday 23rd.
Kiladangan Team of the Century
As part of Danny Grace's & Seamus Hogan's book on the clubs history – a Kiladangan team of the centenary (1915-2015) was picked after Danny & Seamus consulted with a number of shrewd hurling judges. All those chosen on the team hurled with Tipperary at some level with the selection including 5 Senior All Ireland medal winners. It was decided to exclude the current players who are in the early stages of their careers.
We will be posting the full team on the clubs social medias pages with one player posted each day.
Registration for adult club membership is live on the club website for 2020 with the rates as follows:
Playing Membership - €80, Student Membership - €40, Non Playing Membership - €30, Tipp Draw, Lotto & Non Playing Membership - €200, Lotto & Non Playing Membership - €110.
Membership can be paid online at: kiladangangaa.clubifyapp.com/membership_products
You can also sign up to our €200 package which includes entry to the Tipp draw, Kiladangan lotto and Kiladangan club membership.
If you wish to pay in person then please contact club registrar Fergal Hayes on 086 150 6266
Kiladangan will run a Cul Camp this year on the week beginning Monday 27th July from 10.00am-2.00pm each day. Booking for the camp can only be done online this year and numbers for the camp will be capped. You can book online at kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie/booking.
Photo Credit: Sports Action Photography